Constituent Service By Numbers

  • 116th Congress by the Numbers

  • 1,222 Constituent Cases Helped
  • 17,754 Responses to Letters, Emails, Calls
  • 354,000 Returned to Constituents
  • 295,921,674Money Invested

Guidance for Renters/Homeowners

211 Resource Hotline

If you are in need of immediate housing assistance, call 211 to get connected with the most up-to-date resources available to you.

211 San Bernardino County

211 Los Angeles


State, County, and Local Resources

California Judicial Council


County of San Bernardino Housing/Rental Resource Page


City of Pomona


City of Chino


City of Ontario

Short-term rental and utility assistance is available for Ontario residents.


City of Rialto

Rental/mortgage and utility assistance is available for Rialto residents.



If you are impacted by COVID-19, you may be able to delay rent payments and/or avoid eviction. If you are unable to pay your rent due to COVID-19, you must notify your landlords in writing no later than seven days after your rent is due.  Know your rights as a renter--click HERE for tenant protections made by Inland Counties Legal Societies. (Note: the document does not represent legal advice; please consult an attorney for legal advice). 


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: COVID-19 Resources for Renters


Los Angeles County

A permanent Rent Stabilization Ordinance has been in effect in Los Angeles County since March 19 and retroactive to March 4, 2020. For questions regarding this ordinance, call (833) 223-RENT or email More information can be found here


Additional Resources

Inland Counties Legal Services, Inc. (ICLSI)
Offers legal services to low-income persons residing in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Appointments/Intake Line: (888) 245-4257
Senior Line: (800) 977-4257


Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board (IFHMB)
IFHMB does not provide legal services, but information, understanding of rights, and informal mediation between the landlord and tenant.
General Line: (909) 984-2254
To report housing discrimination: (909) 984-2245 ext. 175
Email: or


Housing Authority of San Bernardino County (HASBC)
Provides resources for individuals living in HASBC housing in San Bernardino County. 
San Bernardino Office: (909) 890-9533
Upland Office: (909) 982-2649
Victorville Office: (760) 243-1043

Housing Rights Center
Offers resources for tenants and landlords for LA County.
Phone: (800) 477-5977


Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County
Pomona Self-Help Legal Access Center

Provides resources for LA County residents who may be served an eviction notice despite hardship due to COVID-19.
General Help Line: 1 (800) 433-6251 (Mon-Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM)
Pomona Self-Help Legal Access Center Line: (818) 485-0572



U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: COVID-19 Resources for Homeowners


Congress passed the CARES Act which allows up to 6 months (120 days) of forbearance (with an additional 120-day extension, if needed) for all federally-backed loans. This includes FHA, Fannie, Freddie, VA, USDA, and the Native American/Native Hawaiian Home Loan Programs. Forbearance is when payments are put on hold for a certain period of time, they do not accrue interest and fees, but the postponed/forborne payments will have to be paid back at a later date.


How to know if your mortgage is federally-backed:

  • You can call your loan servicer (the entity you make your monthly mortgage payments to) and ask if your loan is federally back.

  • You can go online to lookup if your single-family mortgage is backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac:


General information to understand your options: